This is a great question. And here’s where I want you to start — by assessing your current situation.
Even before you put together a plan, you need to do this. Because if you don’t have a good handle on your current situation, you’re not going to be able to put together a plan that emphasizes your strengths and minimizes your weaknesses.
So here are some things you should look at:
- How big is your email list? (Also known as your email database)
- How responsive is your email list? (In other words, how many people buy/sign up for a teleclass/etc. when you send out an email asking them to?)
- How many affiliates/JV partners/associates/etc. do you know who would be happy to help promote you?
- How many friends/followers do you have on social networking sites?
- What products/programs do you currently have and could launch or relaunch?
- Do you have any products/programs in the works?
Now, the important thing to keep in mind when you’re answering these questions is there is NO wrong answer. I don’t want anyone to feel bad no matter where you’re at. We all had to start somewhere. And here’s the best part — no matter where you’re at right now, there IS a launch plan that can help you jump start your business!
If you want more information on how to create and execute a successful product launch, join me for my free training with Wealthy Thought Leader Andrea J. Lee called “‘My “Thing” Launched But Nobody Bought!’ 3 Spoonfuls of Fiber For Your Constipated Sales Cycle” on February 2 at 3pm Pacific/6pm Eastern
Here’s the link to reserve your spot: http://www.MichelePW.com/fiber